Bring your UMSL experiences into focus by scheduling an eye exam at the University Eye Center. The student health fee provides an annual complimentary eye exam for all enrolled UMSL students, a $95 value. Comprehensive eye exams are performed by advanced level students under the guidance and expertise of doctors specializing in fields such as pediatric vision, eye health management, contact lens services, and ocular disease. Current students and their dependents qualify for discounts on all of our designer, top-of-the-line frames, lenses and contact lenses.
YOUR PLAN INCLUDES:
• One comprehensive eye exam for enrolled UMSL students
• 50% savings on sevices for the spouse and/or dependent children 26 and under of actively enrolled UMSL students
• 40% savings on frames and lenses
• 50% savings on contact lens fitting examination
• 20% savings on contact lenses
You MUST bring your UMSL I.D. card and a copy of your current class schedule to receive the discount.
Three locations and one great deal!
• UMSL South Campus, University Eye Center (314) 516-5131
• Central West End, Lindell Eye Center (314) 516-5016
• Metro East, East St. Louis Eye Center (618) 274-0169
Call or stop by today to make an appointment at one of our three locations!